Health Benefits of Eating Eggs – Eggs are one of the few foods that should be classified as “superfoods. they are rich in nutrients, including proteins, vitamins and minerals. the york in the the egg also contains cholesterol, vitamins such as vitamins D and E and essential fatty acids. Here are some of the health benefit of eating eggs.
1. Brain health: Eggs contain omega-3 fatty acids , mainly in the form of docosahexaenoic acid (DHA). DHA helps maintain brain function and vision.
2. Strong muscles growth: eggs are rich in protein and it helps maintain and repair body tissues, including muscle growth. Body builder should eat at least one egg a day , as it help in faster growth of the muscles.
3. A healthy immune system: The vitamin A, vitamin B-12, and selenium in eggs are key to keeping the immune system healthy. this help protect the body against diseases and keep the body healthy.
4. Reduced Risk of Heart Disease: Egg consumption change the pattern of LDL particles from small, dense LDL (bad) to large LDL, which is linked to a reduced heart disease risk.
5. Skin health: Some vitamins and minerals in eggs help promote healthy skin and prevent the breakdown of body tissues. A strong immune system also helps a person look and feel well.
7. Eye health: The lutein and zeaxanthin in eggs help prevent macular degeneration, the leading cause of age-related blindness. Other vitamins in eggs also promote good vision.
TRENDING STORY: Chelsea have submitted a bid for Real Madrid playmaker Isco.